Sub heading

My Blog. My Art. My life.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Stylene and Josh

I've been getting back to colouring some of my sketches. The whole point of having this blog is to give me a place I can showcase my ideas.
These are two characters from my graphic novel/highly desired TV series. When writing the scripts, I've on occasion teamed these two together. There was something appealing about the match up and apparently it took me a while to figure out why - it's the contrasts.
I mean, just by looking at them you can already see differences and it is further reinforced by the personalities. Stylene is a small, agile, intelligent, serious and some would say temperamental character, whereas Josh is big, tough, a bit immature and while he isn't dumb, he isn't as smart as the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment