Sub heading

My Blog. My Art. My life.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Boarded!

Well, I've just finished (more or less) the story board for my Dogs Of War animation project. It took a little longer than I hoped, mainly due to distractions from computer games. Things won't get any better, as there are a few highly anticipated games set for release later this month.

Anyway, with the story board done, I have now started pre-production. Time to construct character rigs, props, vehicles (both 2D and 3D models), backgrounds... good grief, what have I gotten myself into?

Yeah... I'm not expecting for the actual animation to start any time soon. Pre-production will take a while.

I was going to put up a picture of one the board pages, but decided not to as I couldn't decide which one and also, it wouldn't give anyone any insight as to what my project is about. I know I've been rather vague on details regarding my Dogs Of War concept and putting up some of the board wouldn't be enough to whet the appetite. Still, I'll be putting up pics of stuff as I work my way through asset design.

No comments:

Post a Comment