Sub heading

My Blog. My Art. My life.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Getting back into the action


Oh this blog update was long overdue.

I’ve been busy over these past few weeks/months. I’ve relocated to another state for a job so I’ve been a bit preoccupied with the move and haven’t had much time to get around to posting blogs.

However now that I’ve settled in, it’s time to get back to work. I’m still working on my ‘Dogs Of War’ animation, but progress is a little slower than I’d like as my job takes up most of my day and it’s an animation job, so coming home to work on my animations isn’t really the first thing I want to do after I’ve spent all day animating in the workplace. Also, I’m still in pre-production, making all the necessary assets. The idea was to get them all done then start on production, but this is taking far longer than my patience is allowing so I’m probably going to just make the bare essentials, start animating and create/update assets as I need them.

Anyway, in the meantime, here are a couple of animation samples of one of my characters. I didn’t set out to create the best animation in these clips, they were really only done to test my character rig style, so please excuse the imperfections. I promise do a better job in my main project.

No comments:

Post a Comment