Sub heading

My Blog. My Art. My life.

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

12 months of Dogs Of War - January (Stylene) 02

One of these days I'll put up a picture of one of my 'Dogs Of War' characters wearing their armour with the helmet. Problem is that I want to show off my characters and the helmet makes it harder to identify who they are.

Anyway, here's another picture for 'Stylene January'. Gotta lift my game - January's almost over and I've only put up two pictures of her so far.
The sub-machine gun is something I sketched up randomly one day. I like the design, but don't have any plans to use it with my DoW series. Stylene's weapons of choice are dual pistols and a sniper rifle. The idea being that Stylene isn't physically strong - compared to the other DoW characters - so she wouldn't be able to handle the kickback from the recoil of a fully automatic weapons. Besides, she's the leader of the good guys - her role is more of a leadership one so leaves the heavier firepower to her team mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment