Sub heading

My Blog. My Art. My life.

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

12 Months of Dogs Of War - February (Sledge) 02

Sledge entered the Dogs Of War family fairly early on. He was the third character I created (Stylene and Josh were 1st and 2nd respectively). He appeared in a comic I made when I was playing around with my characters. He was a prisoner rescued by Stylene and her friends during a raid on an enemy base.

Anyway, Sledge had been planned to be boyfriend to Stylene, a concept I later dropped in favour for Peter Edgewood being Stylene's BF. Sledge was also written as an orphan, but I also had two other orphan characters and felt this was overdoing it. So Sledge then became a childhood friend of Stylene's, had a proper family and haven't thought much about it since then.

Much to my annoyance, I actually own Sledge's attire. I was out buying shirts and found something I quite liked. It wasn't until sometime afterwards I realised the shirt was exactly the same as Sledge wears and when combined with my black trousers... well at least his shoes are different to mine. I think I'm in way too deep with Dogs of War. Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment