Sub heading

My Blog. My Art. My life.

Saturday, August 19, 2017

12 Months of Dogs Of War - August (Trevor) 02

You rarely see Trevor without his minigun. It's something of a default setting for him.

The number of miniguns Trevor used throughout the Dogs Of War series kept changing. To begin with he had one, then after the genetic engineering/cybernetic enhancement idea (see the second entry for Myst for details) he was to be strong enough to wield two at once. After dropping the enhancement concept he was back to one, then to two again as I just wanted him to dual-wield miniguns, then finally back to one as two was just plain silly. He was also going to carry the ammo in a massive drum on his back, but the belt of ammo from that to the gun(s) would have been difficult to handle in regards to animation, so I chose smaller box magazines attached to the gun itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment