Sub heading

My Blog. My Art. My life.

Thursday, September 7, 2017

12 Months of Dogs Of War - September (Jess)

This fine lass is Jessica Simpkins. She's appeared on this blog before but consider this her formal introduction.

She is the tactical officer (of sorts) for the team of antagonist dogs. Quite tough as well, capable of giving most of the male characters a run for their money in combat.

Aaannd annoyingly, I can't really say much more about her - to do so would actually be a spoiler to her role and events within my Dogs Of War series. I know, I know - I'm probably being overly precious with my ideas. It wouldn't be a huge spoiler if I revealed it, but want to try to keep SOME things a mystery.

As you can see from the picture, I have a Patreon thingy now, so it would be quite nice if you had a looksy at what to have to offer. Even nicer if you threw some money my way too.

No comments:

Post a Comment