Sub heading

My Blog. My Art. My life.

Friday, May 19, 2017

12 Months of Dogs Of War - May (Sarah)

This is Sarah Edgewood - Pete's younger sister. The colours of her outfit aren't final, but I may end up sticking with it out of sheer laziness.

I developed Sarah shortly after I developed Peter. I figured I should give him some form of family. Sarah's much more chipper in personality than Peter is. As she is younger, she doesn't  remember being orphaned as vividly as Pete and hasn't affected her in the same way.

I first had Sarah as part of a mercenary team separate from Pete's unit. She and Pete crossed paths a few times in season 1 of Dogs Of War and I think due to various plot related reasons she joins Pete's team maybe by season 2. After a while I scrapped this concept and just had Sarah and Pete working together right from the start. It made more sense that way.

Apologies for the late entry this month. I'm currently working as an animator for a studio which has been taking up a lot of my time and am struggling to get around to working on my own projects - especially my animations for my YouTube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment