Sub heading

My Blog. My Art. My life.

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

DoW Vol1 page 15

This is the last page of the graphic novel samples I'm putting up. Hopefully this will give you all a taste of what Dogs Of War is about. What will happen when Stylene confronts these other two? Ooohh! Mysteryyyy!

I may have gone overboard with the chrome effects on the magnum, but it's one of the few artistic tricks I have. Oh, and just to clarify, 'UA' (mentioned in the second last panel) is short for 'Universal Alliance', the enemy force in the series.

Anywho, I hope you've enjoyed my work. As I've said before, I would love to be able to do this continuously, supported by Patreon backers, but it's the matter of gaining the awareness I need to ensure there's enough interest.

I've got this blog and I've recently created a Tumblr account (though as of this moment I am yet to put anything up), but I need more. I'm very close to completing an animation which I will put up on my Youtube account, where I can add links to my blog/Tumblr. That could be something.

Feel free to spread the Dogs Of War love around. You're more than welcome to share/repost my work onto other sites, as long as it isn't for commercial purposes. Grrr

No comments:

Post a Comment