Sub heading

My Blog. My Art. My life.

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

DoW Vol 1 page 14 - altered


Page 14 again. This time with the alteration of the soldier in the last two panels using a handgun rather than a sniper rifle. While I do still prefer the rifle - it would look as though having a better chance of injuring Pete - a handgun makes better sense given the distance of engagement. I have kept both versions, so if you prefer the former version, I can still use it.

I've noticed that the file sizes for each page is upward of 5MB, which is a lot larger than you find in other people's work. Apologies for this ridiculously large size. When I began working on my graphic novel, the intention was to pitch it to publishers, so it was formatted for printing purposes. Each page is A4 size, the colour mode is CMYK and DPI of 300. None of this is needed if I'm putting things up on the web. I'd change it, but I think it causes issues with anything already done. Oh well - next time then.

No comments:

Post a Comment