Sub heading

My Blog. My Art. My life.

Friday, March 20, 2015

Dogs Of War animation update

Hey y'all,

Just a quick post - Checking through previous posts of mine, I've noticed I made mention that I was working on an animation based on one of my Dogs Of War episode ideas. At present, I have suspended progress. It was taking ages to get anywhere, mainly because I was also designing assets on the fly, slowing the progress of animation. Also, because it was meant to be a half hour episode, that's a huge taking for just one person to do. That and I had been working as an animator for a studio, so I wasn't overly keen to get into more animation after work. I haven't given up on it entirely - I would definitely like to get back to it, but in the meantime it's better for me to work on some smaller projects in order to actually finish something. I've almost completed one, but trying to source the particular sound effects I need is proving to be a bit of a bugger.

No comments:

Post a Comment