Sub heading

My Blog. My Art. My life.

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Unstable Housewife - concepting



Some pics of the main character from my 'Unstable Housewife' (or whatever I end up calling it) series. This is a proposed series of shorts I hope to one day get around to making. As the above images suggests, it's a bit twisted. I'm going for a bit of a kitsch 1950's era look (despite the series being set in modern times) I was going to have simple flat colour which would have made things a tad easier in the animation process, but it does make various poses difficult to distinguish (just look at the crossed arms in the above picture. It's a bit of a mess of colour). So I opted to go for coloured outlines, as shown below.

 

I reckon it would be a fun and hopefully funny series and something I could churn out regularly (each episode is only planned to be two minutes in length), but my main hurdle would be to find someone for the voice. I don't know enough people. Especially those with decent voice acting ability and the 'right voice' for the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment