Sub heading

My Blog. My Art. My life.

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Jess


Another 'Dogs Of War' character. This is Jess in all her aggressive, ready-for-action mode. I've been toying with the idea of her dual-wielding assault rifles, as a way of distinguishing her from the other characters that use assault rifles, but I probably won't go there. It looks impractical in the way it would affect accuracy and reloading would take much longer than if she just used the one. I opt for the realistic approach. Yes, I am aware of the irony of going for the 'realistic' angle when I'm dealing with gun-toting anthropomorphic animals.

Feeling a little down right now. I received word from home yesterday that our family dog had passed away. As you can see from the date on the image, this was made several days ago, before I received the news. However right now I don't really have the motivation to draw any cartoon dogs. I'm a bit depressed and will need some time to come right again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment